Ohio Medical Billing Services
Ohio medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Ohio represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all time. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Ohio medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that medical billing is medical billing and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Ohio specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have established contacts within the departments of larger payers (like Medicare and Aetna) that serve Ohio. Such contacts allow us to more rapidly solve issues with these payers.
- Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling Ohio clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
In addition to deep expertise in Ohio medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare Medical Billing Services:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in Ohio
- Provides outstanding customer support through world-class process, technology and infrastructure;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Assembled and maintains an extraordinary team of medical billing professionals, process engineers, medical practitioners, and technology experts;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
To find out more about how ClaimCare's Ohio Medical billing expertise can help you achieve world-class medical billing please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.