Medical Billing And Coding Reports That Are Targeted And Actionable
ClaimCare's medical billing and coding reporting is unparalleled in the medical billing industry. We do not provide clients with mounds of paper each month in which a few important pieces of information are hidden. ClaimCare's medical billing and coding reporting is actionable and provides you with the information required to fully understand the state of your practice and understand what actions need to be taken to improve your performance. In addition to monthly reports, ClaimCare has a medical billing and coding dashboard reporting system that provides critical information in a fast to comprehend manner (like the dashboard of your car) so that you can see day in and day out how your practice is doing.
Before ClaimCare generates a medical billing and coding report we ask ourselves, "What question should this report answer?" This allows us to create well-designed reports that clearly and concisely answer the medical billing and coding questions our clients have. This also allows us to avoid sending you medical billing and coding reports that have no value or are difficult to use.
Examples of some of the medical billing and coding reports we provide (above and beyond the typical month end "stat of the practice" reports that give details around charges, collections and your AR) include:
- Referring physician profitability. This can help you understand if some of your largest referrers are actually cosing you money because of the low value of the patients they refer.
- Front desk employee effectiveness. This report can help you understand if you have a front desk employee that consistently forget to collect money owed by the patient or does not collect the required medical billing and coding demographic information.
- Payer contractual compliance. This allows you to clearly see which payers consistently violate your contracts and slow up your payments through unnecessary denials and "lost" claims.
- Provider productivity. This report can be the basis for any performance based payment plan.
- Coding profiles. These reports identify potential undercoding and overcoding situations.
This is just a small sample of the medical billing and coding reports that ClaimCare has developed and used for our clients.
In addition to proving medical billing and coding reports for your own analysis, we also review a full set of performance reports on a regular basis and will make detailed recommendation on actions that your practice can take to improve its performance.
Finally, ClaimCare has a medical billing and coding report dashboard. These reports act much like your dashboard by helping you quickly determine how well your practice is performing and any actions that may be required. A daily glance at the medical billing and coding dashboard reports will help keep your practice on track and give you significant piece of mind.
To learn more about ClaimCare's medical billing and coding reports please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.