Delaware Medical Billing Services
Delaware medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Delaware represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your medical billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your medical billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Delaware medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that "Medical billing is medical billing" and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Delaware specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with Delaware medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to Delaware that govern medical billing in Delaware. For instance, Delaware's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand Delaware's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Delaware payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services brings your practice a powerful combination of local expertise and nationwide breadth of coverage. The allows us to take knowledge gained from outside Delaware and use it to better serve your practice. This can act as an "early warning" system because many changes that will ultimately affect Delaware start in other states. In addition, when we uncover payer issues that extend not just beyond your practice but beyond your state, it enhances our ability to battle the insurance company for your money.
So, when you think about outsourcing medical billing please remember that ClaimCare is unique among the medical billing companies from which you can choose. the ClaimCare medical billing company:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in Delaware;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Moves its clients performance into top percentile levels with collection increases for most clients of between 15 percent and 25 percent and days in AR in the thirties;
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
ClaimCare's expertise in Delaware medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.