Connecticut Medical Billing Services
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services has expertise with Connecticut medical billing. ClaimCare's medical billing operations have been in place since 1992 and a significant portion of this history includes medical billing in Connecticut.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your medical billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your medical billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing company that has experience with Connecticut medical billing provides a significant advantage for your medical practice or facility. Medical billing services with knowledge and experience concerning medical billing in Connecticut:
- Have knowledge about Connecticut's Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
- Have developed relationships with the payer representatives who cover Connecticut medical billing for larger payers such as Medicare, UHC and BCBS. These relationships help ClaimCare remove logjams that can hold up your claims.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to Connecticut that govern medical billing in Connecticut. For instance, Connecticut's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand Connecticut's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Connecticut payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
One of the advantages of a company with the national coverage of ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is that we can couple information gained across the nation with our knowledge of Connecticut medical billing and your practice. This allows us to identify trends and patterns that may have a negative impact on your practice well ahead of time and prevent or mitigate the damage of payer actions.
So, when you think about outsourcing medical billing please remember that ClaimCare is unique among the medical billing companies from which you can choose. the ClaimCare medical billing company:
- Has deep expertise in Connecticut medical billing;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Has an outstanding team of medical billing specialists, technology specialists, engineers and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Connecticut medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.