Arizona Medical Billing Services
The ClaimCare medical billing company can bring deep expertise in Arizona medical billing to your practice. ClaimCare's 17 plus year medical billing history includes serving many Arizona clients and mastering medical billing in Arizona.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your medical billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Arizona medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that "Medical billing is medical billing" and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Arizona specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Have knowledge about Arizona's Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
- Have developed relationships with the payer representatives who cover Arizona medical billing for larger payers such as Medicare, UHC and BCBS. These relationships help ClaimCare remove logjams that can hold up your claims.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to Arizona that govern medical billing in Arizona. For instance, Arizona's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand Arizona's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Arizona payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
In addition to deep expertise in Arizona medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
There are over 7,000 medical billing companies in the US. When making your decision concerning outsourcing medical billing please note the following when considering ClaimCare. ClaimCare...
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in Arizona;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
ClaimCare's expertise in Arizona medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.