New Jersey Medical Billing Services
New Jersey medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in New Jersey represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
With ClaimCare's best-of-breed technology and the fact we provide around the clock access to our system, we are as close as your keyboard and phone in terms of providing outstanding customer service and answering any question that you may have about the status of your accounts receivable.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know New Jersey medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that medical billing is medical billing and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, New Jersey specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) that deal with New Jersey medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the New Jersey payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
ClaimCare brings your practice a powerful combination of local expertise and nationwide breadth of coverage. The allows us to take knowledge gained from outside New Jersey and use it to better serve your practice. This can act as an "early warning" system because many changes that will ultimately affect New Jersey start in other states. In addition, when we uncover payer issues that extend not just beyond your practice but beyond your state, it enhances our ability to battle the insurance company for your money.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare Medical Billing Services:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in New Jersey;
- Provides outstanding customer support through world-class process, technology and infrastructure;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Has an outstanding team of medical billing specialists, technology specialists, engineers and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
To find out more about how ClaimCare's New Jersey medical billing expertise can help you achieve world-class medical billing please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.