Florida Medical Billing Services
Florida medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Florida represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing company that has experience with Florida medical billing provides a significant advantage for your medical practice or facility. Medical billing services with knowledge and experience concerning medical billing in Florida:
- Have knowledge about Florida's Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
- Have established contacts within the departments of larger payers (like Medicare and Aetna) who serve Florida. Such contacts allow us to more rapidly solve issues with these payers.
- Have knowledge concerning Florida's clean claim laws, consumer collection laws and other rules and regulations that govern medical billing in Florida.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Florida payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
In addition to deep expertise in Florida medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
- Has deep expertise in Florida medical billing;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
ClaimCare's expertise in Florida medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.