Arkansas Medical Billing Services
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services has expertise with Arkansas medical billing. ClaimCare's medical billing operations have been in place since 1992 and a significant portion of this history includes medical billing in Arkansas.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your medical billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing company that has experience with Arkansas medical billing provides a significant advantage for your medical practice or facility. Medical billing services with knowledge and experience concerning medical billing in Arkansas:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medicaid and Workers Comp.
- Have established contacts within the departments of larger payers (like Medicare and Aetna) who serve Arkansas. Such contacts allow us to more rapidly solve issues with these payers.
- Have knowledge concerning Arkansas' clean claim laws, consumer collection laws and other rules and regulations that govern medical billing in Arkansas.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling Arkansas clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
In addition to deep expertise in Arkansas medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
So, when you think about outsourcing medical billing please remember that ClaimCare is unique among the medical billing companies from which you can choose. The ClaimCare medical billing company:
- Knows Arkansas medical billing well;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Arkansas medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.