Michigan Medical Billing Services
Michigan medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Michigan represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your medical billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Michigan medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that "medical billing is medical billing" and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Michigan specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medicaid and Workers Comp.
- Have developed relationships with the payer representatives who cover Michigan medical billing for larger payers such as Medicare, UHC and BCBS. These relationships help ClaimCare remove logjams that can hold up your claims.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to Michigan that govern medical billing in Michigan. For instance, Michigan's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand Michigan's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling Michigan clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
ClaimCare brings your practice a powerful combination of local expertise and nationwide breadth of coverage. The allows us to take knowledge gained from outside Michigan and use it to better serve your practice. This can act as an "early warning" system because many changes that will ultimately affect Michigan start in other states. In addition, when we uncover payer issues that extend not just beyond your practice but beyond your state, it enhances our ability to battle the insurance company for your money.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare Medical Billing Services:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in Michigan;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Moves its clients performance into top percentile levels with collection increases for most clients of between 15 percent and 25 percent and days in AR in the thirties;
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Michigan medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.