Maine Medical Billing Services
Maine medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Maine represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare brings the best combination of size and scale to offer world-class technology and processes along with the infrastructure and number of locations to provide you with personal customer support and service. You have complete transparency into your billing status at all times. With the ClaimCare dashboard reports that, much like the dashboard of your car, give you quick, easy to read information about your practice you can stay more in control of your billing than if it was being done by an in-house biller or a company that was across the street.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Maine medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that "Medical billing is medical billing" and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Maine specific knowledge means that the medical billing company will:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medicaid and Workers Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with Maine medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Have knowledge concerning Maine's clean claim laws, consumer collection laws and other rules and regulations that govern medical billing in Maine.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Maine payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
One of the advantages of a company with the national coverage of ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is that we can couple information gained across the nation with our knowledge of Maine medical billing and your practice. This allows us to identify trends and patterns that may have a negative impact on your practice well ahead of time and prevent or mitigate the damage of payer actions.
So, when you think about outsourcing medical billing please remember that ClaimCare is unique among the medical billing companies from which you can choose. the ClaimCare medical billing company:
- Knows Maine medical billing well;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Moves its clients performance into top percentile levels with collection increases for most clients of between 15 percent and 25 percent and days in AR in the thirties;
- Assembled and maintains an extraordinary team of medical billing professionals, process engineers, medical practitioners, and technology experts;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Maine medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.