North Carolina Medical Billing Services
North Carolina medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in North Carolina represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
With ClaimCare's best-of-breed technology and the fact we provide around the clock access to our system, we are as close as your keyboard and phone in terms of providing outstanding customer service and answering any question that you may have about the status of your accounts receivable.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know North Carolina medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that medical billing is medical billing and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, North Carolina specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) that deal with North Carolina medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to North Carolina that govern medical billing in North Carolina. For instance, North Carolina's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand North Carolina's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Have knowledge concerning enrollment with North Carolina payers like Medicare and Medicaid as well as understand the claim format issues for local payers. ClaimCare already has North Carolina clients, so we have already solved all of these problems for you.
In addition to deep expertise in North Carolina medical billing, ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
There are over 7,000 medical billing companies in the US. When making your decision concerning outsourcing medical billing please note the following when considering ClaimCare. ClaimCare...
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in North Carolina;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Has an outstanding team of medical billing specialists, technology specialists, engineers and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
To find out more about how ClaimCare's North Carolina medical billing expertise can help you achieve world-class medical billing please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.