Oklahoma Medical Billing Services
The ClaimCare medical billing company can bring deep expertise in Oklahoma medical billing to your practice. ClaimCare's 17 plus year medical billing history includes serving many Oklahoma clients and mastering medical billing in Oklahoma.
With ClaimCare's best-of-breed technology and the fact we provide around the clock access to our system, we are as close as your keyboard and phone in terms of providing outstanding customer service and answering any question that you may have about the status of your accounts receivable.
Oklahoma medical billing experience brings extraordinary value to your practice or facility. ClaimCare's expertise with medical billing in Oklahoma means that we:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) that deal with Oklahoma medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling Oklahoma clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
In addition to deep expertise in Oklahoma medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
- Has deep expertise in Oklahoma medical billing;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
To find out more about how ClaimCare's Oklahoma medical billing expertise can help you achieve world-class medical billing please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.