New York Medical Billing Services
New York medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in New York represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
With ClaimCare's best-of-breed technology and the fact we provide around the clock access to our system, we are as close as your keyboard and phone in terms of providing outstanding customer service and answering any question that you may have about the status of your accounts receivable.
New York medical billing experience brings extraordinary value to your practice or facility. ClaimCare's expertise with medical billing in New York means that we:
- Have knowledge about New York's Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
- Have established contacts within the departments of larger payers (like Medicare and Aetna) that serve New York. Such contacts allow us to more rapidly solve issues with these payers.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to New York that govern medical billing in New York. For instance, New York's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand New York's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling New York clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
In addition to deep expertise in New York medical billing, ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot medical billing issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in New York;
- Provides outstanding customer support through world-class process, technology and infrastructure;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
ClaimCare's expertise in New York medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.