Mississippi Medical Billing Services
Mississippi medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in Mississippi represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
Mississippi medical billing experience brings extraordinary value to your practice or facility. ClaimCare's expertise with medical billing in Mississippi means that we:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning local payers like Medicaid and Worker Comp.
- Have established contacts within the departments of larger payers (like Medicare and Aetna) who serve Mississippi. Such contacts allow us to more rapidly solve issues with these payers.
- Have knowledge concerning Mississippi's clean claim laws, consumer collection laws and other rules and regulations that govern medical billing in Mississippi.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling Mississippi clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
In addition to deep expertise in Mississippi medical billing, ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
- Knows Mississippi medical billing well;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Has an outstanding team of medical billing specialists, technology specialists, engineers and medical professionals;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
ClaimCare's expertise in Mississippi medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.