Massachusetts Medical Billing Services
The ClaimCare medical billing company can bring deep expertise in Massachusetts medical billing to your practice. ClaimCare's 17 plus year medical billing history includes serving many Massachusetts clients and mastering medical billing in Massachusetts.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
Working with a medical billing service that does not have know Massachusetts medical billing is not a good idea. Although they may tell you that "Medical billing is medical billing" and if they have done it in another state then they can do it in yours, that is not entirely true. Although the basic skills are indeed transferable, Massachusetts specific knowledge means that the billing company will:
- Have knowledge about Massachusetts' Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with Massachusetts medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
- Have knowledge concerning enrollment with Florida payers like Medicare and Medicaid as well as understand the claim format issues for local payers. ClaimCare already has Massachusetts clients, so we have already solved all of these problems for you.
In addition to deep expertise in Massachusetts medical billing, ClaimCare is able to use the lessons it learns from medical billing in other states to bring value to your practice. For instance, if we spot payer denial patterns that span multiple states we can use this to strengthen our appeal letters. In addition, we will often spot issues in a state (such as a new adjudication rule for a national payer) and be able to prevent problems before they occur for the rest of our clients.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare:
- Has deep expertise in Massachusetts medical billing;
- Brings you a winning combination of "local company" support with world-class technology and processes;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Has an outstanding team of medical billing specialists, technology specialists, engineers and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Massachusetts medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.