Colorado Medical Billing Services
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services has expertise with Colorado medical billing. ClaimCare's medical billing operations have been in place since 1992 and a significant portion of this history includes medical billing in Colorado.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
Working with a medical billing company that has experience with Colorado medical billing provides a significant advantage for your medical practice or facility. Medical billing services with knowledge and experience concerning medical billing in Colorado:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medicaid and Workers Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with Colorado medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
- Have knowledge concerning enrollment with Colorado payers like Medicare and Medicaid as well as understand the claim format issues for local payers. ClaimCare already has Colorado clients, so we have already solved all of these problems for you.
One of the advantages of a company with the national coverage of ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is that we can couple information gained across the nation with our knowledge of Colorado medical billing and your practice. This allows us to identify trends and patterns that may have a negative impact on your practice well ahead of time and prevent or mitigate the damage of payer actions.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare:
- Has years of proven success performing medical billing in Colorado;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Assembled and maintains an extraordinary team of medical billing professionals, process engineers, medical practitioners, and technology experts;
- Has in place the medical billing industry's only service level guarantee that can give you true peace of mind concerning your medical billing outsourcing decision.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Colorado medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.