California Medical Billing Services
California medical billing is well understood by the ClaimCare medical billing company. Medical billing in California represents a large portion of ClaimCare's 17 years of medical billing experience.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
California medical billing experience brings extraordinary value to your practice or facility. ClaimCare's expertise with medical billing in California means that we:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medi-Cal and Workers Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with California medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Have understanding of and experience with rules and regulations specific to California that govern medical billing in California. For instance, California's clean claim laws can be used to deal with slow payers and it is critical to understand California's consumer collection laws when calling patients about their balances on medical claims.
- Have an established expertise and track record with enrolling California clients for electronic claim transmission with both local and national payers. This includes understanding local differences around claim formats.
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services brings your practice a powerful combination of local expertise and nationwide breadth of coverage. The allows us to take knowledge gained from outside California and use it to better serve your practice. This can act as an "early warning" system because many changes that will ultimately affect California start in other states. In addition, when we uncover payer issues that extend not just beyond your practice but beyond your state, it enhances our ability to battle the insurance company for your money.
- Has deep expertise in California medical billing;
- Provides outstanding customer support through world-class process, technology and infrastructure;
- Has a track record of delivering incredible increases in billing performance with most clients realizing a collection growth of greater than 15% (and often greater than 20%). This collection improvement is typically combined with a decrease in AR days to under 40 days (and often under 35 days);
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's California medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.