Alabama Medical Billing Services
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services has expertise with Alabama medical billing. ClaimCare's medical billing operations have been in place since 1992 and a significant portion of this history includes medical billing in Alabama.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
Alabama medical billing experience brings extraordinary value to your practice or facility. ClaimCare's expertise with medical billing in Alabama means that we:
- Understand local payer rules and nuances. This is especially critical in regards to Medicaid and Workers Comp.
- Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and BCBS) who deal with Alabama medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
- Have knowledge concerning Alabama's clean claim laws, consumer collection laws and other rules and regulations that govern medical billing in Alabama.
- Understand exactly how to get your practice properly enrolled for electronic claims transmission with all of the Alabama payers. We have done this before and do not have to worry about any testing periods or requirements.
One of the advantages of a medical billing company with the national coverage of ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is that we can couple information gained across the nation with our knowledge of Alabama medical billing and your practice. This allows us to identify trends and patterns that may have a negative impact on your practice well ahead of time and prevent or mitigate the damage of payer actions.
- Knows Alabama medical billing well;
- Utilizes best-of-breed technology that gives you world-class billing with "the company next door" medical billing support and service;
- Has engineered a world-class process that has a demonstrated ability to increase our average client's collections by 15 to 25% and bring days in AR below 40;
- Provides you with an incredible team that includes not only talented medical billing specialists, but is enhanced with trained process engineers, technology experts and medical professionals;
- Provides a service level guarantee that is unmatched in medical billing. With our guarantee you can rest assured your medical billing outsourcing will be a success.
ClaimCare's expertise in Alabama medical billing can provide you with enhanced economic security and performance. To learn more please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office.