Nebraska Medical Billing Services
ClaimCare Medical Billing Services has expertise with Nebraska medical billing. ClaimCare's medical billing operations have been in place since 1992 and a significant portion of this history includes medical billing in Nebraska.
ClaimCare has invested heavily in technology that not only provides outstanding medical billing results, but also allows us to provide "next door" customer support and information sharing. All of your medical billing data (including targeted reports that answer specific medical billing questions such as "What percentage of my procedures are initially denied?") are available at all times through three different mechanisms - dashboard reports (meant to quickly provide a status of your practice's medical billing health), portal reports and billing system access. All of these are available around the clock. In addition, you have a dedicated account representative who can meet with you to provide the level of customer service you need and deserve.
Working with a medical billing company that has experience with Nebraska medical billing provides a significant advantage for your medical practice or facility. Medical billing services with knowledge and experience concerning medical billing in Nebraska:
1. Have knowledge about Nebraska's Medicaid and Workers Comp, along with other local payers.
2. Have created direct lines of communication with the representatives within larger payers (for example, Medicare and Cigna) who deal with Nebraska medical billing situations. These direct lines of communication allow ClaimCare to more rapidly solve your medical billing issues.
3. Understand state-specific laws, such as clean claim laws and consumer collections laws, and use this knowledge to stay in medical billing compliance and maximize your collections.
4. Have knowledge concerning enrollment with Nebraska payers like Medicare and Medicaid as well as understand the claim format issues for local payers. ClaimCare already has Nebraska clients, so we have already solved all of these problems for you.
One of the advantages of a company with the national coverage of ClaimCare Medical Billing Services is that we can couple information gained across the nation with our knowledge of Nebraska medical billing and your practice. This allows us to identify trends and patterns that may have a negative impact on your practice well ahead of time and prevent or mitigate the damage of payer actions.
Selecting the correct medical billing company for outsourcing medical billing is critical. You have thousands of medical billing companies from which to select. When building your "short list" of companies to consider please remember that ClaimCare:
1. Knows Nebraska medical billing well;
2. Provides outstanding customer support through world-class process, technology and infrastructure;
3. Moves its clients performance into top percentile levels with collection increases for most clients of between 15 percent and 25 percent and days in AR in the thirties;
4. Assembled and maintains an extraordinary team of medical billing professionals, process engineers, medical practitioners, and technology experts;
5. Offers the only service level guarantee in the industry. You can outsource with ClaimCare knowing you will see the results you desire.
Please fill out the form to the left or contact a local ClaimCare office to learn more about ClaimCare's Nebraska medical billing experience and how we can leverage this to provide you with unsurpassed medical billing results.